Sourcebae looking out for a seasoned Sales Development Representative with business
development experience of about 06 month to 2 years. Candidate should have hands-on experience
in generation of leads and new business opportunities.
● Identify and qualify potential leads through research and outreach.
● Manage both Inbound and Outbound prospecting campaigns to provide highly qualified SQLs
to designated Account Executives.
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and
● Meet and exceed weekly and monthly lead generation and meeting setup goals
● Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
● Meet personal targets and call handling quotas
● Handle customer complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time
● follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer
accounts, and file documents
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
● Take the extra mile to engage customers Requirements
● Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative Track
record of over-achieving quota
● Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
● Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
● Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
● Excellent communication and presentation skill
Sales Development Representative